Haldane (UK) Ltd are looking to recruit an Administrator.
We are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic and self-motivated person to join our team to assist with the efficient, effective day to day operation of the Administration, Estimating and Contracts Departments.
Haldane (UK) Ltd are a Bespoke Architectural Joinery company, based in Glenrothes. We work on many prestigious projects throughout the UK.
Additional training will be given however the successful candidate will be required to:
- Cover Telephone and Reception duties in a professional and confident manner
- Log orders and log/tidy/prepare and follow up Quotations therefore maintaining enquiry throughout
- Communicate confidently with customers regarding order details
- Process sales orders/purchase orders/invoices/payments through SAGE
- Filing as required
- Credit Control and ensuring payments in prior to manufacture and dispatch where necessary
- Assist with supplier payments/customer payments.
- Incoming/outgoing Mail
- Deal with petty cash transactions and Card payments
- Monitor and maintain stationery/consumables
- Organise travel and hotel arrangements
- Deal with dispatch and couriers
- Liaise with estimators and production
- Provide excellent service to both external and internal customers and work with the team to continually improve systems and processes
- Obtain level of product knowledge
- Have a strong desire to succeed and learn
- Previous Administration experience essential
- IT Skills (MS Word, Excel, Access and Outlook)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong business relationships
- SAGE experience useful but not essential
- Starting Salary 18K per annum
- 30 days holiday per annum
- Hours of work: 08:45 – 17:15 Mon – Thurs. 08:45 – 16:30 Fri